Monday, May 3

1 post down... millions to go!!

So this is my first actual blog... I know, I'm late. But I just didn't think I had much to say before I started writing. Now I can't shut up.
Anyhow, I'm presently using this first post as a "test" post. I'm in the middle of building my website and this whole integrate your blog thing has been quite the pain in the ass. I promise my next post will be ultra-entertaining... assuming I get this damn thing connected to my site before I break my Mac. If you hear from me soon, that's a good sign!

Toodles,

SABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink something...

Who am I?

My photo
Quick and dirty, I’m a writer of multicultural erotica, erotic thrillers, seductive romances, and whatever else comes to mind. Tattooed vixen. Wicked humorist. Incurable humanist. Proud geek! Closet badass. (Shhh…) Lover of pit bulls, fast cars, all music, and candy. THAT’S THE NUT IN A NUTSHELL.