Tuesday, February 15

Promises, Promises...

I'm back! Yes, I know you were wondering where the hell I've been, but suffice it to say I've been busy.  And yes the picture is right, blogging does require passion and authority, but I'm not one of those people it's going to leave out.

Here's the deal.  The last time I checked in, I was just finishing the first draft of Devil's Flame.  That was back in September, and that little gem topped out at close to 86k in the word department.  AND I LOVE IT!  But since then I've also penned a novella, a couple of shorts, and a lengthy prequel to one of my current WIPS. In addition to that one, there are 4 others in progress, one of which is my rewrite from NaNoWriMo.  And my other id is outlining her first book, which is taking up a lot of time in the research department.  I'm a  busy girl!

But now that I've cleared a corner of my plate, it's time to get back to blogging.  I promise by the time Different Shades of Gray comes out in March (which I know you'll all be buying thousands of copies of), you'll be begging me to shut up :)

Moving along, dig the new layout?  I love it! Maybe it's all the post-V-day ardor that's got me "loving" everything. It took some tinkering, but I think it's almost where I'd like it.  My website is being updated to match, so be on the lookout for a formal website release party in early March ('cause everything should get its own party, right?)

Okay, I have to get back to work now.  Hope you all had a fantabulous 14th!

T(O.o)dles
Sable J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink something...

Who am I?

My photo
Quick and dirty, I’m a writer of multicultural erotica, erotic thrillers, seductive romances, and whatever else comes to mind. Tattooed vixen. Wicked humorist. Incurable humanist. Proud geek! Closet badass. (Shhh…) Lover of pit bulls, fast cars, all music, and candy. THAT’S THE NUT IN A NUTSHELL.