Friday, March 18

It's My Book's Birthday!!!


SANG it, Nina!  

That's right, today Different Shades of Gray is officially available for purchase! *dougies*  And like Nina says, I'm Feelin' GOOOOD!

This week was utter madness.  Best laid plans were tested, hair was pulled out.  A positively horrible time to give up candy and soda (for Lent) and I think my Muse went on strike.  She loves her candy (Yes, I'm blaming her completely).  As a result I haven't written anything, which tends to stress me out.  Got a lot of stories to tell.

But, believe me I know that in the grand scheme of things, it's a small matter.

It took a really long time for this day to come, and now that it's here I'm in "enough" mode, as in, did I reach enough people? Did I tweet enough? Did I post a kajillion times on FB to let everybody know that the book is out?   Truth is, probably not. There's always more you can do, and I'm a newbie in this game.  The past month I've been slowly compiling info from those who have done it (well) before me.  But getting over the hump of the first one is what's important, 'cause now I have something to market for the rest of my life.  So chances are good you'll see a tweet or a post to go buy the book. And if you did already, thanks.  Tell a friend to Lick my Ink :)

I mentioned in yesterday's post about the CONTEST where you can get a free copy of the book.  Click on the link to find out how.

A SUPER HUGE thanks to everyone over at eXcessica for all of their hard work and for publishing my first one. If you haven't checked us out lately, go see what's new. Plenty of books Amazon banned. (Oooh, banned books!)  And to all my family and friends who have supported me in this endeavor, couldn't have done it without you.  And, last but not least, to everyone who's licked my ink! Hope you enjoy it :)

Off to celebrate and work on an outline!

Sable J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink something...

Who am I?

My photo
Quick and dirty, I’m a writer of multicultural erotica, erotic thrillers, seductive romances, and whatever else comes to mind. Tattooed vixen. Wicked humorist. Incurable humanist. Proud geek! Closet badass. (Shhh…) Lover of pit bulls, fast cars, all music, and candy. THAT’S THE NUT IN A NUTSHELL.