Tuesday, March 1

My new site!


Well, I'm unpacked and moved in just in time for the book release on the 18th. I like this place. It's got that New House smell. A little more ease of access than the last site.  So look around.  On the Books page are excerpts to 5 of my completed works and 5 premises to the INK that's still WHET.  And the BUY links for Different Shades of Gray will go live in a couple weeks.  It's about to get hectic around here :)

Do me a favor, see those buttons on the bottom of this post, yeah, those ones, click on 'em to share this with a friend.  'Preciate it.

Let me know what you think! And as always, thanks for LICKing my INK :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink something...

Who am I?

My photo
Quick and dirty, I’m a writer of multicultural erotica, erotic thrillers, seductive romances, and whatever else comes to mind. Tattooed vixen. Wicked humorist. Incurable humanist. Proud geek! Closet badass. (Shhh…) Lover of pit bulls, fast cars, all music, and candy. THAT’S THE NUT IN A NUTSHELL.