Sunday, March 27

#SampleSunday lets you #LickMyInk


I'm posting a lick here, but if you know like I know, you can lick the first 78 pgs of my book for FREE! 

Today's Lick is from the recently released Different Shades of Gray:


   I mean, sure it's a God-given talent to slide from the top of a pole and drop into the splits on the floor and still manage to have all your lady bits intact, but did I really need to see that? 
      So anyhow, there I stood, awaiting the arrival of my jet-setting model sister so she could have her chance to be one of the twenty ladies chosen to fight, bitch, spit, scream, and scratch out their displays of affection for a total stranger—on national television. 
     Love. Ain't it grand?


That's all I'm allowed to post for now, but like I said, you can buy it now on your favorite eReader, or Lick more Ink for free: 
www.bookbuzzr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink something...

Who am I?

My photo
Quick and dirty, I’m a writer of multicultural erotica, erotic thrillers, seductive romances, and whatever else comes to mind. Tattooed vixen. Wicked humorist. Incurable humanist. Proud geek! Closet badass. (Shhh…) Lover of pit bulls, fast cars, all music, and candy. THAT’S THE NUT IN A NUTSHELL.