Saturday, December 24

slip a SABLE under the tree....

(You knew it was coming...don't act surprised. Besides, I've been waiting to use that allllll year. LOL!)

OH SANTA BABY


So, I was going to use this post to remind you of all the great titles I have available for your favorite ereader, but y'know, I think I'd rather take the time to say a quick thank you in between eating a bowl of gumbo and scarfing homemade fudge and caramel. (Mmmmmmm....fuuuuuudge. *nom, nom, nom*)

This year has been pretty awesome for me—hell, I made it through so it can't have been too bad, right?  I've learned a lot about myself as a writer and have a more solid understanding of my voice. All in all it's been fun—even when I wanted to throw my laptop against the wall or had to stop myself from killing a character in a contemporary romance just because they were irking me; and especially when the Smashwords meatgrinder decided I needed to reformat my entire book because there were issues. Yes, even then, it was fun.  I've met some really amazing people who make what could be a solitary existence spent pecking away at my keyboard and screaming at the voices in my head a lot more enjoyable.  I've received a lot of e-mail from readers saying they dig my style and that's been so rewarding for me, especially since this is my rookie year in the writing game and sometimes it's hard to know what's a hit and what's a miss. For all of that I say THANK YOU for licking my INK!

Now, I'm not gonna get all preachy and go on about the Christmas spirit, or tell you to be naughty, er, I mean nice, (hard to keep those two straight sometimes) but I do hope you and yours have a blessed Christmas season.  

With lots of hugs and a mouthful of fudge I'm gonna have to think really hard about running off in the morning,

Sable J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink something...

Who am I?

My photo
Quick and dirty, I’m a writer of multicultural erotica, erotic thrillers, seductive romances, and whatever else comes to mind. Tattooed vixen. Wicked humorist. Incurable humanist. Proud geek! Closet badass. (Shhh…) Lover of pit bulls, fast cars, all music, and candy. THAT’S THE NUT IN A NUTSHELL.