Friday, December 28

Miss Cleo I Ain't...

*shout out to Blogger for running that blank post skit. Good job -_- *


Hey Peeps,

I figured I better get this over with now. Much as I hate to say it, Sake Bomb won't be out before the end of the year. Not without me suffering a serious breakdown. What can I say other than life (the "real job") got in the way.  Thought I'd have it together by now, but it just didn't happen, though not for lack of trying.

Someone's going to read the above and think I'm saying it won't be coming out ever. That's not the case. Not if, just when.  After you've typed 150,000 words of a book, you better believe you're gonna release it! And THERE'S A BOOK 4 coming! (so I HAVE to release Sake Bomb) 

While I'm at it, let me address something else that seems to keep cropping up, be it via e-mail or FB message or carrier pigeon. People want to know how many books there will be. It's hard to say, but I never once said this would be a trilogy (I read that somewhere and thought, hm, that's interesting).  How's this: when I come to the end, I'll stop.

2013 is going to be different. I usually don't do resolutions, but I AM going to say what I won't do in the new year is predict a release date. LOL! Clairvoyance is not my strong suit...so maybe I'm more like Miss Cleo than I think ;) I also won't be pulling all nighters because I graduated college (a looooong time ago) expressly so I'd never have to do that crap again.

Anyhow, apologies for the delay (again). Thanks everyone for the support—and for those of you who know what I'm going through, for the encouragement. It kept me sane.

It's after midnight, I'm going to go eat for the first time today (yesterday? whatever...), and then drink a large vat of red. 

See you on the other side of the new year, and everyone be blessed and safe.

Hugs all around,
SJ

1 comment:

Ink something...

Who am I?

My photo
Quick and dirty, I’m a writer of multicultural erotica, erotic thrillers, seductive romances, and whatever else comes to mind. Tattooed vixen. Wicked humorist. Incurable humanist. Proud geek! Closet badass. (Shhh…) Lover of pit bulls, fast cars, all music, and candy. THAT’S THE NUT IN A NUTSHELL.